I took the truck to the dealership this morning. I had received a notice from Ford about a recall on the cam sensor. The sensor was causing trucks to stop in their tracks. Just stop right where you were. This first happened to us on our way back from Nashville in February 2006. We were less than 50 miles outside of Nashville. We had the truck towed all the way home. Since then it has happened 3 other times. Oh, I'm so glad they figured that one out!
I left the dealership with the intention of driving straight home. I looked to the left and saw Scottie's, a very popular hair salon in town. I decided to stop. I had just about had it with my hair. I sat looking in all the books for the perfect hairstyle. I couldn't decide and figured I would leave it to the experts. I had told Mary, the young lady at the appointment desk I would take the first available hair dresser. Finally, it was my turn. Mary had me come over for the shampoo. Oh my! It felt so wonderful to have someone shampoo my hair. I didn't want to get up. She had me sit at Scottie's station. He was really wonderful. He told me what he was going to do and why he was doing it. I love the cut and it feels great on my head. It shows off my gray nicely. The before photos were taken by another customer and the after photos by Scottie.



























2 comments:
switttttttttt swhewwwwwwwwwww
thats a whistle if you can't tell.. very nice!!
catching up on your blog!! very nice!! can't wait to see you in person!
Liz
Nice hair cut Miss Helen :-) You look Fabulous!
Jeanette
http://alwaysbeendifferent.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment