News and Updates

All previous slide shows are at the bottom of the page.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

The World is Waiting for the Sunrise

First and most importantly this is a secret between me and you. I have taken parental control and made a decision that may get me in trouble with my son. Mum's the word. You didn't find this out from me, please! :) Probably best not to leave a comment and then he won't know!

In July when we went to Oklahoma (my dream trip) so Samuel could record a CD with our friend, Terry. While Abigail and I traipsed the countryside of Oklahoma for cemeteries, Samuel was recording his CD. It's all banjo tunes, because Sam does NOT sing. I have yet to have it reproduced. I better get on it! He and Terry put a lot of hard work and long hours into this CD.

This was one of the songs Samuel played at Brent's funeral. It's one of my favorite tunes.

Go to YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObW-NXqNGF8 and you can listen.

Remember, mum's the word!

No comments: