News and Updates

All previous slide shows are at the bottom of the page.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Valentine's Day Breakfast


Abigail, my nine year old, made me an omelet for breakfast. She did a great job! She had a balloon for me, a card she had made and housecleaning coupons too! I knew she was up to something when she ask the night before about how do you make an omelet, how do you spell vacuum and some other little hints! When Brent and I decided to have another child we talked about what a blessing she would be in our old age! I was 44 when I had her. She has been a real blessing these past months since Brent's death. She is happy and cheerful most of the time, is always busy with this and that and full of questions about everything. My other two children, Samuel and Anna have done special things for me on special occasions. When your children give of themselves it is so rewarding. I am so blessed to have my children, each special in their own way.

No comments: