Today was a great day to organize. I helped the homeschooling mother who won first prize for 8 hours of my time to help organize her space. The Mother's Dinner was our first time to meet. Our day together was productive and we had a sweet time of fellowship. I'll be going back for one more day to help her organize.
On the drive to her home I was daydreaming about what I might find. I walked into her living room and thought she was much to hard on herself. It was tidy and clean. I couldn't imagine why she would need any help from me! Her clutter was hidden and really not that bad. She has a clean home and most would think she had no problems. Upstairs was a different story, yet it wasn't shameful. Not nearly as bad as she would believe.
I look forward to our next visit.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























No comments:
Post a Comment