We were stopped at a 4 way stop and there was no traffic behind me, so I snapped this shot of the sunset over the cotton field.
We had a nice Sunday dinner with my in-laws. They have us over about once a month. It's a great time to catch up on what's going on with our families. On our way home we stopped by Guitar Center so Sam could check out some instruments. He likes to window shop. Abigail likes to crochet and wanted to stop in at Hobby Lobby and check out the yarn. They were closed. We headed to Blockbuster for some movies. It had been so long since I've rented movies. I did not have my card with me, but of course, they were able to find me in their system.
As we were headed down the highway we noticed our friends Jeannie and Dianna at the gas station. I turned the truck around hoping to catch them, but they were long gone. We stopped at several fast food joints thinking we could find them, but to no avail.
Oh life is so exciting! Well, it is if you pretend you are on a mission of some kind!



























No comments:
Post a Comment