News and Updates

All previous slide shows are at the bottom of the page.

Monday, November 3, 2008

American Girl, Mia

Abigail saved her money and decided to buy an American Girl doll named Mia. She received her late this afternoon. She's been quite in room most of the evening. She came walking into the living room with her new doll. I noticed Mia was wearing a cute little beret. I thought she had found it in her extra doll clothes. I ask her where she found it. She crocheted it herself! I told her I was amazed and proud of her. We talked about how many different colors she could use. She started thinking about all the other things she could crochet.


Abigail is self motivated and interested in so many things. She is the adventurer in the family. She is always looking for new craft ideas, full of questions, helpful, kind and generous to those in need. She's a true blessing!

No comments: