I wonder about the people who read my blog. I check my visitor map regularly to see where you are from. It's fun to see where you are from. Are you a returning visitor, or are you new to my blog. What's going on in your life? Do you enjoy reading my blog? Has it been helpful to you?
Why are you reading my blog? Is it because you know me personally, a friend suggested you stop by or did you find me by happenstance?
Are you a widow? If you are, please know that life will be get better each day. You are stronger than you think. Make the most of each day because it will never come again.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























2 comments:
I read your blog often. My Uncle George (actually cousin same age as my Dad & they were Best Friends) had Leukemia that took him. Uncle George was one of my favorite people on God's blessed Earth. He had amazing faith. I remember when my oldest daughter (21) was having eye surgery (she was 1 yo at the time), he stood at her bedside (ravaged by the cancer) and prayed the most heart felt unselfish prayer I ever heard.
I think of him often and your blog has become a part of that. When my Uncle George was near the end of his time, I told him I was struggling with my faith and needed a sign any sign that the after life was real.
My Sign: The night he passed, I dreamed all night that I was chasing death, chased death right up to Uncle George's front door, where a beautfil being met me and shared some parting words of encouragement. I woke up shortly after midnight and told my wife that Uncle George had just went to be Jesus. The call from my Dad, came bright and early that morning to inform me that Uncle George passed during the night. To this day, I believe that Uncle George was allowed to help me. I Love him very much and tho we miss him, we know we'll see him again.
Sorry for the length, just had to share.
Your TKD pal,
Chris
Well, here I am Helen. I'm not a widow, but we sure have a bunch in common. Genealogy, love of family, music. And the knowledge that faith can maintain us if we allow it.
Post a Comment